being an honors student is hard

>> February 27, 2009

so it's night number 1 of state patty's day (read: a sponsored excuse to drink excessively, as if we need one here), and i'm sitting at my computer staring at excel files.

i'm starting to doubt that the scholarship money from the shc is adequate compensation for the thesis requirement... though i do get another lovely ash-tray (to add to the president's freshman award of 2007) in honor of evan pugh and being in the top .5% of my class with a gpa of over 3.98 -- i got a letter today!


wait. back to grumbling. this is my friday night:




i'm going to the gym to destress before starting on my nutrition project. my eyes and brain need a rest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP