twenty-five (plus 6) days of sparkle and shine

>> December 01, 2009

amanda over at slow like honey has a great idea to slow down and savor the happy days of december. she's going to take the time each day to post a picture or a thought, just a little something to stop the frantic mess that this time of year usually brings. for me, it'll be a great way to get back into my blog and keep a sane, level head while winding down the semester, studying for finals, finally finishing my thesis, and getting ready to celebrate with my family.

i took this photo when i walked back into my room after making dinner and saw my candle on my desk. i really wish i could keep all of christmas in a little jar on my desk and preserve the feeling of it for the rest of the year.

christmascard09 (2 of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP