day 7: making up for yesterday

>> December 07, 2009

yesterday was intense. i had the NRHH banquet and then a migraine that sidelined me for much of the evening. standing up caused nauseating flashbacks to the magic kingdom teacups on my 14th birthday, less the laughter.

but, before i fell ill, there was a pretty cute picture snapped:



i was going to make today's post about how much i love my friends, and christmas, and celebrating christmas with my friends... but this most recent ichat conversation tops it all:

me: YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
kayla: BUT HE'S SO FARRRR AWAYYYYYY
me: BUT HE'S SO HOT
kayla: hell yes he is

zing.

(lyss and i are also ichatting each other from separate rooms in the same apartment. you just wish you had best friends like mine.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP