brown paper packages, tied up with strings

>> July 20, 2009

i've been derailed like a dc metro train thanks to a killer sinus and upper-respiratory infection. i can't breathe; my head is throbbing; my body is somewhere around 9000 degrees; and my voice sounds like a 2-year-old. however, i kept my end of the bargain in our weekend meal plan and tackled tamales while adam took on pupusas. we like to pretend we're hispanic, even though we're all straight from germany and the ukraine.

fue muy impresa con los resultados. aqui esta unos fotos de nuestra cena el domingo:















muy rico, que no?

hasta,
J

1 comments:

Eva July 21, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

I am impressed. When I am sick I go to bed and don't get up for about a week.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP